Current Exercise and Weight Loss Goals

Monday, August 27, 2007

Clutter Bugs



It appears that we have Clutter Bugs living in our house. No matter what I do they show up. I swear I had the boys clean the upstairs hallway Saturday morning. But, while Shane and I were at Stake Conference Saturday night, one (or possibly more than one) Clutter Bug attacked this location. The rumor is that it was a female-3 1/2 year-old Clutter Bug, nicknamed Sa-whamma! I have seen this Clutter Bug and, let me tell you, she tears through this house at lightning speed. (Imagine the Tazmanian Devil from Looney Toons. ) Unfortunately, her cleaning up skills leave something to desire.
(Way up in the left-hand corner of this photo is a very dirty sock containing the clutter bug's foot. It appears the Clutter Bug became exhausted and collaped on some blankets around the corner. This wasn't discovered until 1 am this morning. I have left it there because you should NEVER WAKE UP A CLUTTER BUG! It's very dangerous and time-consuming.....) This hall-way photo was taken after several reminders to "clean up the puzzles and games in the hall".



Yeah, right.......

0 comments: