Current Exercise and Weight Loss Goals

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Most Wonderful Day of the Year
















So, last night I was reading about Marjorie Hinckley and how much she loved her kids. She cried all day long on the day her kids went back to school. Well, I love my kids too and today all the kids (well four of them) are back in school. I tried, I mean I REALLY tried to work up a tear or two as the boys' bus drove away. But, I had no luck!!!! HOORAY!!!! School is back in session. Only Savannah and Jared are at home.
It's so quiet. :)

4 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

What's even better is that they look so happy to be going back to school! Congrats! Do you have an excuse for not coming to play group now? hehe

Leslie said...

I sent of my first child to kindergarten this week and I didn't shed a tear either. I'm actually excited for him. I was excited for me until I realized that kindergarten is only 2 1/2 hours! What's up with that??? I was planning on having TIME to get things done (ha ha ha).

heather said...

I admit no tears here either. I was trying to convince the bus driver that Colin and Kristen really were supposed to go to.Shockingly she didn't believe. Oh well next year maybe.

Corrie- said...

Your pics are so cute Maura! I had a couple parents taking them in my room on the first day last week. I can almost promise that Rita never cried when we went to school. In fact, I'm pretty sure she had a secret countdown until the big day. She's not one for lazy summers. Shocking.