Current Exercise and Weight Loss Goals

Monday, August 27, 2007

Tagging?

Shayleen's blog said I have been tagged. I have no idea what that means, but I want to be like Shayleen, so I will post my info just like her!

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD:
1. Mary Kay Cosmetics Consultant (I love their products!!!)
2. Sewing Machine Sales at So-Fro Fabrics in Reading, OH
3. Customer Service (on the phones) for Soft-Copy. I helped fix shipping problems for WordPerfect customers.
4. Document Preparation for Utah Geneological Society while living in Texas!

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED: (What? I only get 4????)
1. Alamosa, CO
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Midvale, Sandy, and South Jordan, UT
4. Fort Worth, TX
5. Orem and Provo, UT
6. Springfield Township and Fairfield, OH
(Okay, I cheated. I listed them all.)

FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH (plus 2 more)
1. American Idol
2. The Biggest Loser
3. The Closer
4. NFL FOOTBALL (It's finally almost football season!!!!)
5. Monk
6. Psych!!!

TV SHOWS I WATCH THAT NONE OF MY FRIENDS WATCH (I made this catagory up)
1. Murder She Wrote
2. Simon and Simon
3. Matlock
4. Magnum, P.I.
5. Diagnosis Murder
6. JAG (Kim Whiting likes this one!)
7. Reminton Steele

FOUR PLACES I HAVE RECENTLY VISITED:
1. Kirtland OH
2. Nauvoo, IL
3. Smethport, PA
4. Sanford, CO

FOUR MOVIES I LOVE
1. A&E's Pride and Prejudice (I've watched it a dozen times at least!)
2. Ever After
3. Father of The Bride 2 (loved watching it while expecting Savannah and then Jared)
4. just about anything with Harrison Ford!

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Mexican food!!!!!!!! (esp., at Acapulco Restaurant)
2. Garlic Chicken (at China Wok)
3. Esther Price Light Chocolates & Symphony Bars (Milk Chocolate with toffee chips of course!)
4. My Sweet & Sour chicken

FOUR THINGS I ENJOY DOING:
1. Reading mysteries
2. Stamping Cards and Scrapbooking (I create cards and pages in my head while I'm trying to go to sleep at night)
3. Running Races (5Ks especially! Not in shape for this right now!!!)
4. Visiting with my closest friends while eating!

FOUR PLACES I LIKE TO SHOP:
1. Michael's (with a coupon)
2. Hobby Lobby (when scrapbooking supplies are 50% off)
3. EBay!
4. At my friends' Stampin' Up parties (Thanks Debbie Sowards for all the great cards you teach us how to make!)
5. Half-Price Books (I cheated again.)

FOUR PEOPLE I TAG: If I knew for sure what this meant I would tag Leslie, Corrie, Jocelyn, and Heather! (and I would tag you back Shayleen! Thanks, this was fun!)

2 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

I'm glad that you added a few subjects and added lines to each list! I wanted to do that...I would have added many more items to my favorite foods and would have added four (or more;) pet peeves! Actually, you tagged me again, so can I do that?
You are right - I don't watch any of those shows and haven't even heard of a few of them.

Corrie- said...

That's so you to add your own questions and not stick to just 4 answers. I love that about you! Me, like a brainless moron just stuck to the outline. Hey, you and my mom should talk Murder She Wrote together. That's one of her favorites no matter what she says!